1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the you tag will have to answer
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal
5. Not something like “you are tagged it you read that”
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
7. No tag backs
8. You can’t say you don’t do tags
9. You must make a journal entry, not comment
Ten more things o.e
1. I'm currently watching Metalocalypse
2. I think I hate talking about myself.... from talking about random shit in my life to talking about my pointless day... I really don't like talking about myself sometimes
3. I'd really like to spend a few years living alone
4. Someone once told me to open my eyes even though I was wide awake and talking to them... something about that pissed me off.
5. One time I got so temperamental I beat someone with a bag of skittles, and ate them later that day
6. I once ran into a wall and left permanent tooth marks on it
7. I wanted a German shepherd plush when I was a kid; now I want a real one as an adult
8. I spend two hours my mornings walking around the city taking pictures for no real reason these days
9. I randomly raise my hand like a moron when I'm thinking
10. Part of me regrets going to high school
My questions for you.Without looking at the map, where is Colombia?
- I don't actually know
Do you speak another language besides English or native language?
- Used to know spanish and french, but didn't study either one long enough to remember
Have you thought that you could die any day, and none of your beloved friends on internet would know?
Would you fake your death to escape from something?
- Thought about it, but I doubt it, too much work
Do you like yourself?
- You don't want me to answer that
Do you think you’re cut out for this life?
- Hell no
What’s your biggest fear?
- Bees, >> those loud, buzzing, vemon filled, allergy giving pieces of shit...
Do you believe in Astrology? Why?
- I like the concept behind it, but it's not something I'd base my life around.
Why do you think some people feel that their goal in life is to be famous?
- Because no one wants to feel insignificant
Have you felt completely lost in your own body, as if your real you were some kind of spirit wearing a suit that’s too big or small for it? Explain your answer.
- I don't necessarily like my body, my life, or my limited thought capacity, but I've never felt like it doesn't belong to me, or something like that...
Annnd I suppose I should come up with some questions [cause I forgot in the last entry]
1. If you could switch lives with anyone, who would it be? One real person, one fictional
2. Do you want to be famous
3. Sex or violence? Which one could you live without? [personally I could do without sex now and then... because my thoughts are violent]
4. If you had the option of living as the opposite gender at any given moment, which gender would you spend more time as?
5. If your tastebuds could only register one flavor, regardless of what you eat, what would you want that flavor to be?
6. If you could change your skin color to anything what color would you make it [I'd make mine purple XD]
7. What's your guilty pleasure?
8. If you had a clone would you make it do everything you don't want want to do, or would you treat it like family?
9. Turkey or chicken?
10. If you could blow up one thing, what would it be?